2013 Cottage & Town Award Winners Announced
The Rehoboth Beach Main Street 2013 Cottage & Town Award Winners were honored at a reception this month at the Rehoboth Beach Museum. Recipients of the awards were bestowed a beautiful bronze plaque to proudly display in their home/business.
Below are the 2013 Cottage & Town winners:
- Commercial Preservation/Renovation (large business): Avenue Inn & Spa
- Commercial Preservation/Renovation (small business): Bramble & Brine Restaurant
- Landscape Renovation: 201 Lake Drive
- Residential New Construction: 107 5th Street
- Residential Preservation: 23 Pennsylvania Ave
- Residential Renovation: 15 4th Street
Two businesses also received a “2013 Special Recognition” certificate:
- Commercial Preservation/Renovation: Village Improvement Association (VIA)
- Landscape Renovation/New Plantings: Grove Park Gardens
Sponsored by Echelon Custom Homes this year, these coveted awards commemorate the preservation and renovations of our charming downtown community. From landscaping to new construction, there were five entry categories to choose from and work must have occurred within the City of Rehoboth the last three years. Nominated projects are juried by the Rehoboth Beach Main Street Design Committee.
RBMS would like to thank the 2013 Design Committee, the attendants, Jam Bistro, the Rehoboth Museum and Echelon Custom Homes for participating in the 17th annual Cottage & Town Awards celebrating the beautification and preservation of downtown Rehoboth Beach.
For more information, please visit www.downtownrehoboth.com or call 302-227-2772.