Cape Gazette

Are you turning 65 soon?

By Kathy Sperl-Bell | Mar 20, 2012

If you are 65 or over, you are eligible for a property tax credit against regular school taxes assessed on your primary residence. The actual credit is for 50 percent of the taxes up to a maximum of $500. It sounds very simple, but as I was doing the research for myself, I ended up with questions. So, I made some calls and I am sharing those answers here with you.

Read More

Comments (0)
If you wish to comment, please login.

The price of liberty is eternal vigilance.