ASK A PLANT-BASED NUTRITIONIST
The VegFest is coming to town and we’ll be there—at the NUTRITION TENT—Saturday June 15 from 11 – 5. Bring your questions, bring your concerns. Michele Williams and Yours Truly, Dorothy Greet, have the combined experience, education and desire to help you make food choices that lead to optimum personal and global health.
Meet Michele Williams—a pharmacist and doctoral candidate in public health policy, this colonel in the U.S. Air Force Reserves assigned to the Defense Health Headquarters in VA, holds certification in Plant-Based Nutrition from Cornell and Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. In addition she has expertise in integrative pharmacy and aromatic plant medicine.
Meet Dorothy Greet—Plant-Based educator with certification from Cornell and personal experience with preventing and reversing cardiovascular disease, this teacher blogs and speaks about the impact of dietary choices on personal and global health to community groups upon request.
Can’t wait to meet YOU at the NUTRITION TENT!
2014 Rehoboth Beach VegFest Schedule
SATURDAY EVENTS, JUNE 15, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Epworth Methodist Church, Holland Glade Rd. off Rt. 1
Speakers and Cooking Demos
- Rehoboth Beach VegFest Opens!
- Welcome to the Rehoboth Beach VegFest; Deb Griffin and John Schlimm
- Start Your Day Healthy - Smoothie-Making 101, Heidi Helou
- The Whys and Hows of Vegetarian Eating, Rachel Atcheson
- Vegan Cooking Demo, Gretchen Hanson
- Cupcake Eating Contest
- The Humane Society of the United States, Paul Shapiro
- Plant Based Eating and Disease Prevention, Susan Levin
- Holistic Health & Wellness Cooking Demo, Ruby Lathon
- Poetry Reading: “Kind”, Gretchen Primack
- We Animals, and The Ghosts in Our Machine, Jo-Anne McArthur and Liz Marshall
- Closing Remarks, Deb Griffin and John Schlimm
- Musical Finale - Tribute For the Animals
- Ask a Plant-Based Nutritionist with Dorothy Greet and Michele Williams
MORE INFORMATION, http://rehobothvegfest.org