Ass Kickin' Bacon Buffalo Chicken Dip
By Peppers | Jan 31, 2014
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese
- 1 (3/4 ounce) packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing and Dip Mix
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 bottle Ass Kickin' Original Hot Sauce
- 1 cup of mozzarella, cheddar or monterey jack cheese, or any combination
- 2 cups of shredded, cooked chicken
- Cooked, crumbled bacon to garnish, optional
- Sliced green onion to garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut the cream cheese into chunks and place into a deep dish pie plate. Microwave on low/defrost for about 1 minute to soften. Add the ranch mix, 1/4 cup of mayonnaise and Ass Kickin' Original Hot Sauce; mix. Add the cheeses, stir; add the shredded chicken, stir. Add additional mayonnaise if it is too dry.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, stir and garnish with sliced green onion and bacon, if desired. Serve on a warming platter with a side dish of mixed crackers, corn chips, Triscuit crackers, tortilla chips or your favorite dipper! Reheat in the microwave if needed.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/