Ass Kickin' Caramel Popcorn Balls
By Peppers | Aug 17, 2013
- 2 bags Ass Kickin' Habañero Popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pop Ass Kickin' Habañero Popcorn to microwave instrutions. Place popped corn in oven to keep warm. Repeat until all corn has been popped. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan with a candy thermometer inserted, combine butter, sugar, and corn syrup. Stir well and bring to boiling over medium heat. Stir in condensed milk; simmer, stirring constantly, until thermometer reads 238 degrees F (114 degrees C). Stir in vanilla.
- Pour caramel over popped corn and stir to coat. Butter hands lightly; shape popcorn into balls about 3 1/2 inches in diameter.