At the theater: Local movie listings
Movie listings include those of the Movies at Midway. Times and listings may change.
• Dolphin Tale 2: The team of people who saved Winter's life reassemble in the wake of her surrogate mother's passing in order to find her a companion so she can remain at the Clearwater Marine Hospital. Rated PG.
• No Good Deed: Terri is a devoted wife and mother of two, living an ideal suburban life in Atlanta when Colin, a charming but dangerous escaped convict, shows up at her door claiming car trouble. Rated PG-13.
• The Drop: Bob Saginowski finds himself at the center of a robbery gone awry and entwined in an investigation that digs deep into the neighborhood's past where friends, families, and foes all work together to make a living - no matter the cost. Rated R.
• The Identical: Twin brothers are unknowingly separated at birth; one of them becomes an iconic rock 'n' roll star, while the other struggles to balance his love for music and pleasing his father. Rated PG.
• Magic in the Moonlight: A romantic comedy about an Englishman brought in to help unmask a possible swindle. Personal and professional complications ensue. Rated PG-13.
• As Above, So Below: When a team of explorers ventures into the catacombs that lie beneath the streets of Paris, they uncover the dark secret that lies within this city of the dead. Rated R.
• The November Man: An ex-CIA operative is brought back in on a very personal mission and finds himself pitted against his former pupil in a deadly game involving high level CIA officials and the Russian president-elect. Rated R.
• A Most Wanted Man: A Chechen Muslim illegally immigrates to Hamburg, where he gets caught in the international war on terror. Rated R.
• Sin City: A Dame to Kill For: Some of Sin City's most hard-boiled citizens cross paths with a few of its more reviled inhabitants. Rated R.
• When the Game Stands Tall: The journey of legendary football coach Bob Ladouceur, who took the De La Salle High School Spartans from obscurity to a 151-game winning streak that shattered all records for any American sport. Rated PG.
• If I Stay: Life changes in an instant for young Mia Hall after a car accident puts her in a coma. During an out-of-body experience, she must decide whether to wake up and live a life far different than she had imagined. Rated PG-13.
• Boyhood: The life of a young man, Mason, from age 5 to age 18. Rated R.
• The Giver: In a seemingly perfect community, without war, pain, suffering, differences or choice, a young boy is chosen to learn from an elderly man about the true pain and pleasure of the "real" world. Rated PG.
• Let's Be Cops: Two struggling pals dress as police officers for a costume party and become neighborhood sensations. But when these newly-minted "heroes" get tangled in a real life web of mobsters and dirty detectives, they must put their fake badges on the line. Rated R.
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: A group of mutated warriors face off against an evil kingpin who wants to take over New York. Rated PG-13.
• The Hundred-Foot Journey: The Kadam family clashes with Madame Mallory, proprietress of a celebrated French restaurant, after they open their own nearby eatery, until undeniable chemistry causes the Madame to take gifted young chef Hassan under her wing. Rated PG.