At the theater: Local movie listings
Movie listings include those of the Movies at Midway. Times and listings may change.
• St. Vincent: A young boy whose parents just divorced finds an unlikely friend and mentor in the misanthropic, bawdy, hedonistic, war veteran who lives next door. Rated PG-13.
• Ouija: A group of friends must confront their most terrifying fears when they awaken the dark powers of an ancient spirit board. Rated PG-13.
• John Wick: An ex-hitman comes out of retirement to track down the gangsters that took everything from him. Rated R.
• Addicted: A gallerist risks her family and flourishing career when she enters into an affair with a talented painter and slowly loses control of her life. Rated R.
• Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day: Alexander's day begins with gum stuck in his hair, followed by more calamities. Though he finds little sympathy from his family and begins to wonder if bad things only happen to him, his mom, dad, brother, and sister all find themselves living through their own terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Rated PG.
• The Judge: Big city lawyer Hank Palmer returns to his childhood home where his father, the town's judge, is suspected of murder. Hank sets out to discover the truth and, along the way, reconnects with his estranged family. Rated R.
• Dracula Untold: Facing threats to his kingdom and his family, Vlad Tepes makes a deal with dangerous supernatural forces - whilst trying to avoid succumbing to the darkness himself. Rated PG-13.
• Annabelle: A couple begin to experience terrifying supernatural occurrences involving a vintage doll shortly after their home is invaded by satanic cultists. Rated R.
• The Equalizer: A man believes he has put his mysterious past behind him and has dedicated himself to beginning a new, quiet life. But when he meets a young girl under the control of ultra-violent Russian gangsters, he can't stand idly by - he has to help her. Rated R.
• The Maze Runner: Thomas is deposited in a community of boys after his memory is erased, soon learning they're all trapped in a maze that will require him to join forces with fellow "runners" for a shot at escape. Rated PG-13.
• Gone Girl: With his wife's disappearance having become the focus of an intense media circus, a man sees the spotlight turned on him when it's suspected that he may not be innocent. Rated R.
• Kill the Messenger: A reporter becomes the target of a vicious smear campaign that drives him to the point of suicide after he exposes the CIA's role in arming Contra rebels in Nicaragua and importing cocaine into California. Based on the true story of journalist Gary Webb. Rated R.
• Fury: April, 1945. As the Allies make their final push in the European Theatre, a battle-hardened army sergeant named Wardaddy commands a Sherman tank and her five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Out-numbered, out-gunned, and with a rookie soldier thrust into their platoon, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany. Rated R.
• The Book of Life: Manolo, a young man who is torn between fulfilling the expectations of his family and following his heart, embarks on an adventure that spans three fantastic worlds where he must face his greatest fears. Rated PG.
• The Best of Me: A pair of former high school sweethearts reunite after many years when they return to visit their small hometown. Rated PG-13.