At the theater: Local movie listings
Movie listings include those of the Movies at Midway. Times and listings may change.
• Annie: A foster kid, who lives with her mean foster mom, sees her life change when business tycoon and New York mayoral candidate Will Stacks makes a thinly-veiled campaign move and takes her in. Rated PG
• Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb: Larry spans the globe, uniting favorite and new characters while embarking on an epic quest to save the magic before it is gone forever. Rated PG.
• Wild: A chronicle of one woman's 1,100-mile solo hike undertaken as a way to recover from a recent catastrophe. Rated R.
• The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies: Bilbo and Company are forced to engage in a war against an array of combatants and keep the terrifying Smaug from acquiring a kingdom of treasure and obliterating all of Middle-Earth. Rated PG-13.
• Exodus: Gods and Kings: The defiant leader Moses rises up against the Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses, setting 600,000 slaves on a monumental journey of escape from Egypt and its terrifying cycle of deadly plagues. Rated PG-13.
• Penguins of Madagascar: Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and Private join forces with undercover organization The North Wind to stop the villainous Dr. Octavius Brine from destroying the world as we know it. Rated PG.
• Horrible Bosses 2: Dale, Kurt and Nick decide to start their own business but things don't go as planned because of a slick investor, prompting the trio to pull off a harebrained and misguided kidnapping scheme. Rated R.
• The Theory of Everything: A look at the relationship between the famous physicist Stephen Hawking and his wife. Rated PG-13.
• The Hunger Games: Mockingjay: Part 1: In District 13 after she literally shatters the games forever, Katniss Everdeen works to save Peeta and a nation moved by her courage under the leadership of President Coin and the advice of her trusted friends. Rated PG-13.
• Dumb and Dumber To: 20 years since their first adventure, Harry finds out he has a daughter who was adopted. Lloyd and Harry try to find Harry's adopted daughter. Rated PG-13.
• Birdman: A washed-up actor who once played an iconic superhero must overcome his ego and family trouble as he mounts a Broadway play in a bid to reclaim his past glory. Rated R.
• Interstellar: A group of explorers make use of a newly discovered wormhole to surpass the limitations on human space travel and conquer the vast distances involved in an interstellar voyage. Rated PG-13.
• Big Hero 6: The special bond that develops between plus-sized inflatable robot Baymax, and prodigy Hiro Hamada, who team up with a group of friends to form a band of high-tech heroes. Rated PG.