At the theater: Local movie listings
Movie listings include those of the Movies at Midway. Times and listings may change.
• The Quiet Ones: A university professor and a team of students conduct an experiment on a young woman, uncovering terrifyingly dark, unexpected forces in the process. Rated PG-13.
• Brick Mansions: An undercover Detroit cop navigates a dangerous neighborhood that's surrounded by a containment wall with the help of an ex-con in order to bring down a crime lord and his plot to devastate the entire city. Rated PG-13.
• The Other Woman: After discovering her boyfriend is married, Carly soon meets the wife he's been cheating on. And when yet another affair is discovered, all three women team up to plot mutual revenge on the three-timing SOB. Rated PG-13.
• Transcendence: A terminally ill scientist uploads his mind to a computer. This grants him power beyond his wildest dreams, and soon he becomes unstoppable. Rated PG-13.
• Bears: A documentary that follows an Alaskan bear family as its young cubs are taught life's most important lessons. Rated G.
• A Haunted House 2: Having exorcised the demons of his ex, Malcolm is starting fresh with his new girlfriend and her two children. After moving into their dream home, however, Malcolm is once again plagued by bizarre paranormal events. Rated R.
• Heaven Is for Real: A small-town father must find the courage and conviction to share his son's extraordinary, life-changing experience with the world. Rated PG.
• Rio 2: It's a jungle out there for Blu, Jewel and their three kids after they're hurtled Rio de Janeiro to the wilds of the Amazon. As Blu tries to fit in, he goes beak-to-beak with the vengeful Nigel, and meets the most fearsome adversary of all: his father-in-law. Rated G.
• Draft Day: At the NFL Draft, general manager Sonny Weaver has the opportunity to rebuild his team when he trades for the number one pick. He must decide what he's willing to sacrifice on a life-changing day for a few hundred young men with NFL dreams. Rated PG-13.
• Oculus: A woman tries to exonerate her brother, who was convicted of murder, by proving that the crime was committed by a supernatural phenomenon. Rated R.
• God's Not Dead: College student Josh Wheaton's faith is challenged by his philosophy professor, who believes God does not exist. Rated PG.
• Noah: A man is chosen by God to undertake a momentous mission of rescue before an apocalyptic flood destroys the world. Rated PG-13.
• The Grand Budapest Hotel: The adventures of Gustave H, a legendary concierge at a famous European hotel between the wars, and Zero Moustafa, the lobby boy who becomes his most trusted friend. Rated R.
• Divergent: In a world divided by factions based on virtues, Tris learns she's Divergent and won't fit in. When she discovers a plot to destroy Divergents, Tris and the mysterious Four must find out what makes Divergents dangerous before it's too late. Rated PG-13.