At the theater: Local movie listings
Movie listings include those of the Movies at Midway. Times and listings may change.
• 300: Rise Of An Empire: Greek general Themistokles leads the charge against invading Persian forces led by mortal-turned-god Xerxes and Artemisia, vengeful commander of the Persian navy. Rated R.
• Mr. Peabody & Sherman: The time-travelling adventures of an advanced canine and his adopted son, as they endeavor to fix a time rift they created. Rated PG.
• The Wind Rises: A look at the life of Jiro Horikoshi, the man who designed Japanese fighter planes during World War II. Rated PG-13.
• Son of God: The life story of Jesus is told from his humble birth through his teachings, crucifixion and ultimate resurrection. Rated PG-13.
• Non-Stop: An air marshal springs into action during a transatlantic flight after receiving a series of text messages that put his fellow passengers at risk unless the airline transfers $150 million into an off-shore account. Rated PG-13.
• Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues: Super-Sized Rated-R Version: With the 70s behind him, San Diego's top rated newsman, Ron Burgundy, returns to take New York's first 24-hour news channel by storm. This alternate version of the film is in theaters for one week only. Rated R.
• Pompeii: A slave-turned-gladiator finds himself in a race against time to save his true love, who has been betrothed to a corrupt Roman Senator. As Mount Vesuvius erupts, he must fight to save his beloved as Pompeii crumbles around him. Rated PG-13.
• 3 Days to Kill: A dying CIA agent trying to reconnect with his estranged daughter is offered an experimental drug that could save his life in exchange for one last assignment. Rated PG-13.
• About Last Night: New love for two couples as they journey from the bar to the bedroom and are eventually put to the test in the real world. Rated R.
• Endless Love: The story of a privileged girl and a charismatic boy whose instant desire sparks a love affair made only more reckless by parents trying to keep them apart. Rated PG-13.
• Philomena: A world-weary political journalist picks up the story of a woman's search for her son, who was taken away from her decades ago after she became pregnant and was forced to live in a convent. Rated PG-13.
• The Lego Movie: An ordinary Lego minifigure, mistakenly thought to be the extraordinary MasterBuilder, is recruited to join a quest to stop an evil Lego tyrant from gluing the universe together. RatedPG.
• The Monuments Men: An unlikely World War II platoon are tasked to rescue art masterpieces from Nazi thieves and return them to their owners. Rated PG-13.
• Ride Along: Fast-talking security guard Ben joins his cop brother-in-law James on a 24-hour patrol of Atlanta in order to prove himself worthy of marrying Angela, James' sister. Rated PG-13.
• Lone Survivor: Based on the failed June 28, 2005 mission "Operation Red Wings". Four members of SEAL Team 10 were tasked with the mission to capture or kill notorious Taliban leader Ahmad Shahd. Rated R.
• American Hustle: A con man, Irving Rosenfeld, along with his seductive British partner, Sydney Prosser, is forced to work for a wild FBI agent, Richie DiMaso. DiMaso pushes them into a world of Jersey powerbrokers and mafia. Rated R.