At the theater: Local movie listings
Movie listings include those of the Movies at Midway. Times and listings may change.
• Monsters University: A look at the relationship between Mike and Sulley during their days at Monsters University -- when they weren't necessarily the best of friends. Rated G.
• World War Z: United Nations employee Gerry Lane traverses the world in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments, and threatening to destroy humanity itself. Rated PG-13.
• Man of Steel: A young journalist is forced to confront his secret extraterrestrial heritage when Earth is invaded by members of his race. Rated PG-13.
• This is the End: While attending a party at James Franco's house, Seth Rogen, Jay Baruchel and many other celebrities are faced with the apocalypse. Rated R.
• The Internship: Two salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital age find their way into a coveted internship at Google, where they must compete with a group of young, tech-savvy geniuses for a shot at employment. Rated PG-13.
• The Purge: A family is held hostage for harboring the target of a murderous syndicate during the Purge, a 12-hour period in which any and all crime is legalized. Rated R.
• After Earth: A crash landing leaves Kitai Raige and his father Cypher stranded on Earth, 1,000 years after events forced humanity's escape. With Cypher injured, Kitai must embark on a perilous journey to signal for help.PG-13.
• Now You See Me: An FBI agent and an Interpol detective track a team of illusionists who pull off bank heists during their performances and reward their audiences with the money. Rated PG-13.
• The Hangover Part III: This time, there's no wedding, no bachelor party – just one simple road trip. What could possibly go wrong? Rated R.
• Fast & Furious 6: Since Dom and Brian's Rio heist toppled a kingpin's empire and left their crew with $100 million, our heroes have scattered across the globe. But their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete. Rated PG-13.
• Epic: The story of an ongoing battle between the forces of good, who keep the natural world alive, and the forces of evil, who wish to destroy it. Rated PG-13.
• Star Trek Into Darkness: After the crew of the Enterprise find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction. Rated PG-13.
• The Great Gatsby: A Midwestern war veteran finds himself drawn to the past and lifestyle of his millionaire neighbor. Rated PG-13.
• Mud: Two teenage boys encounter a fugitive and form a pact to help him evade the bounty hunters on his trail and to reunite him with his true love. Rated PG-13.
• Iron Man 3: When Tony Stark's world is torn apart by a formidable terrorist called the Mandarin, he starts an odyssey of rebuilding and retribution. Rated PG-13.