At the theater: Local movie listings
Movie listings include those of the Movies at Midway. Times and listings may change.
• Sin City: A Dame to Kill For: Some of Sin City's most hard-boiled citizens cross paths with a few of its more reviled inhabitants. Rated R.
• When the Game Stands Tall: The journey of legendary football coach Bob Ladouceur, who took the De La Salle High School Spartans from obscurity to a 151-game winning streak that shattered all records for any American sport. Rated PG.
• If I Stay: Life changes in an instant for young Mia Hall after a car accident puts her in a coma. During an out-of-body experience, she must decide whether to wake up and live a life far different than she had imagined. Rated PG-13.
• Boyhood: The life of a young man, Mason, from age 5 to age 18. Rated R.
• What If: Wallace, who is burned out from a string of failed relationships, forms an instant bond with Chantry, who lives with her longtime boyfriend. Together, they puzzle out what it means if your best friend is also the love of your life. Rated PG-13.
• The Giver: In a seemingly perfect community, without war, pain, suffering, differences or choice, a young boy is chosen to learn from an elderly man about the true pain and pleasure of the "real" world. Rated PG.
• The Expendables 3: Barney augments his team with new blood for a personal battle: to take down Conrad Stonebanks, the Expendables co-founder and notorious arms trader who is hell bent on wiping out Barney and every single one of his associates.Rated PG-13.
• Let's Be Cops: Two struggling pals dress as police officers for a costume party and become neighborhood sensations. But when these newly-minted "heroes" get tangled in a real life web of mobsters and dirty detectives, they must put their fake badges on the line. Rated R.
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: A group of mutated warriors face off against an evil kingpin who wants to take over New York. Rated PG-13.
• The Hundred-Foot Journey: The Kadam family clashes with Madame Mallory, proprietress of a celebrated French restaurant, after they open their own nearby eatery, until undeniable chemistry causes the Madame to take gifted young chef Hassan under her wing. Rated PG.
• Guardians of the Galaxy: In the far reaches of space, an American pilot named Peter Quill finds himself the object of a manhunt after stealing an orb coveted by the villainous Ronan.Rated PG-13.
• Get On Up: A chronicle of James Brown's rise from extreme poverty to become one of the most influential musicians in history. Rated PG-13.
• Lucy: A woman, accidentally caught in a dark deal, turns the tables on her captors and transforms into a merciless warrior evolved beyond human logic.Rated R.