At the theater: Local movie listings
Movie listings include those of the Movies at Midway. Times and listings may change.
• Strange Magic: Goblins, elves, fairies and imps, and their misadventures sparked by the battle over a powerful potion. Rated PG.
• The Boy Next Door: Shortly after her divorce, a woman falls for a younger man who just moved in across the street, though their torrid affair takes an obsessive, dangerous turn. Rated R.
• Mortdecai: Juggling angry Russians, the British Mi5, and an international terrorist, debonair art dealer and part time rogue Charlie Mortdecai races to recover a stolen painting rumored to contain a code that leads to lost Nazi gold. Rated R.
• Birdman: A washed-up actor who once played an iconic superhero must overcome his ego and family trouble as he mounts a Broadway play in a bid to reclaim his past glory. Rated R.• Paddington: Rated PG.
• American Sniper: Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle's pinpoint accuracy saves countless lives on the battlefield and turns him into a legend. Back home to his wife and kids after four tours of duty, however, Chris finds that it is the war he can't leave behind. Rated R.
• Blackhat: A furloughed convict and his American and Chinese partners hunt a high-level cybercrime network from Chicago to Los Angeles to Hong Kong to Jakarta. Rated R.
• Into The Woods: A witch tasks a childless baker and his wife with procuring magical items from classic fairy tales to reverse the curse put on their family tree. Rated PG.
• Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb: Larry spans the globe, uniting favorite and new characters while embarking on an epic quest to save the magic before it is gone forever. Rated PG.
• The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies: Bilbo and Company are forced to engage in a war against an array of combatants and keep the terrifying Smaug from acquiring a kingdom of treasure and obliterating all of Middle-Earth. Rated PG-13.