At the theater: Local movie listings
Movie listings include those of the Movies at Midway. Times and listings may change.
• All Is Lost: After a collision with a shipping container at sea, a resourceful sailor finds himself, despite all efforts to the contrary, staring his mortality in the face. Rated PG-13.
• Frozen: Fearless optimist Anna teams up with Kristoff in an epic journey, encountering Everest-like conditions, and a hilarious snowman named Olaf in a race to find Anna's sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom in eternal winter. Rated PG.
• Homefront: A former DEA agent moves his family to a quiet town, where he soon tangles with a local meth drug lord. Rated R.
• Black Nativity: A street-wise teen from Baltimore who has been raised by a single mother travels to New York City to spend the Christmas holiday with his estranged relatives, where he embarks on a surprising and inspirational journey. Rated PG.
• Philomena: A world-weary political journalist picks up the story of a woman's search for her son, who was taken away from her decades ago after she became pregnant and was forced to live in a convent. Rated PG-13.
• The Hunger Games: Catching Fire: Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark become targets of the Capitol after their victory in the 74th Hunger Games sparks a rebellion in the Districts of Panem. Rated PG-13.
• Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 2: Flint Lockwood now works at The Live Corp Company for his idol Chester V. But he's forced to leave his post when he learns that his most infamous machine is still operational and is churning out menacing food-animal hybrids. Rated PG.
• Delivery Man: An affable underachiever finds out he's fathered 533 children through anonymous donations to a fertility clinic 20 years ago. Now he must decide whether or not to come forward when 142 of them file a lawsuit to reveal his identity. Rated PG-13.
• Dallas Buyers Club: Real-life cowboy Ron Woodroof's free-wheeling life was upended in 1985 when he was diagnosed as HIV-positive and given 30 days to live. Rated R.
• The Best Man Holiday: When college friends reunite after 15 years over the Christmas holidays, they will discover just how easy it is for long-forgotten rivalries and romances to be ignited. Rated R.
• 12 Years A Slave: In the antebellum United States, Solomon Northup, a free black man from upstate New York, is abducted and sold into slavery.Rated R.
• Free Birds: Two turkeys from opposite sides of the tracks must put aside their differences and team up to travel back in time to change the course of history - and get turkey off the holiday menu for good. Rated PG.
• Last Vegas: Three sixty-something friends take a break from their day-to-day lives to throw a bachelor party in Las Vegas for their last remaining single pal. Rated PG-13.