At the theater: Local movie listings
Movie listings include those of the Movies at Midway. Times and listings may change.
• Focus: n the midst of veteran con man Nicky's latest scheme, a woman from his past - now an accomplished femme fatale - shows up and throws his plans for a loop. Rated R.
• The Lazarus Effect: A group of medical students discover a way to bring dead patients back to life. Rated PG-13.
• The DUFF: A high school senior instigates a social pecking order revolution after finding out that she has been labeled the DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) to her prettier more popular friends. Rated PG-13.
• Hot Tub Time Machine 2: When Lou finds himself in trouble, Nick and Jacob fire up the hot tub time machine in an attempt to get back to the past. But they inadvertently land in the future with Adam Jr. Now they have to alter the future in order to save the past - which is really the present. Rated R.
• McFarland, USA: A cross country coach in a small California town transforms a team of athletes into championship contenders. Rated PG.
• Kingsman: The Secret Service: A spy organization recruits an unrefined, but promising street kid into the agency's ultra-competitive training program just as a global threat emerges from a twisted tech genius. Rated R.
• Fifty Shades of Grey: Literature student Anastasia Steele's life changes forever when she meets handsome, yet tormented, billionaire Christian Grey. Rated R.
• Still Alice: Alice Howland, happily married with three grown children, is a renowned linguistics professor who starts to forget words. When she receives a devastating diagnosis, Alice and her family find their bonds tested. Rated PG-13.
• The Theory of Everything: The relationship between the famous physicist Stephen Hawking and his wife. vRated PG-13.
• Jupiter Ascending: In a bright and colorful future, a young destitute caretaker gets targeted by the ruthless son of a powerful family who lives on a planet in need of a new heir, so she travels with a genetically engineered warrior to the planet in order to stop his tyrant reign. Rated PG-13.
• The Spongebob Movie: A Sponge Out of Water: When a diabolical pirate steals the secret Krabby Patty formula, SpongeBob and his friends must travel to the surface in order to get it back. Rated PG.
• Paddington: A young Peruvian bear travels to London in search of a home. Finding himself lost and alone at Paddington Station, he meets the kindly Brown family, who offer him a temporary haven. Rated PG.
• Whiplash: A promising young drummer enrolls at a cut-throat music conservatory where his dreams of greatness are mentored by an instructor who will stop at nothing to realize a student's potential. Rated R.
• American Sniper: Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle's pinpoint accuracy saves countless lives on the battlefield and turns him into a legend. Back home to his wife and kids after four tours of duty, however, Chris finds that it is the war he can't leave behind. Rated R.
• The Imitation Game: During World War II, mathematician Alan Turing tries to crack the enigma code with help from fellow mathematicians. Rated PG-13.