At the theater: Local movie listings
Movie listings include those of the Movies at Midway. Times and listings may change.
• Get Hard: When millionaire James King is nailed for fraud and bound for San Quentin, he turns to Darnell Lewis to prep him to go behind bars. Rated R.
• Home: Oh, an alien on the run from his own people, lands on Earth and makes friends with the adventurous Tip, who is on a quest of her own. Rated PG.
• Mr. Turner: An exploration of the last quarter century of the great, if eccentric, British painter J.M.W. Turner's life. Rated R.
• Do You Believe? When a pastor is shaken by the visible faith of a street-corner preacher, he is reminded that true belief always requires action. His response ignites a journey that impacts everyone it touches in ways that only God could orchestrate. Rated PG-13.
• The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel: As the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel has only a single remaining vacancy - posing a rooming predicament for two fresh arrivals - Sonny pursues his expansionist dream of opening a second hotel. Rated PG.
• Run All Night: Mobster and hit man Jimmy Conlon has one night to figure out where his loyalties lie: with his estranged son, Mike, whose life is in danger, or his longtime best friend, mob boss Shawn Maguire, who wants Mike to pay for the death of his own son. Rated R.
• Cinderella: When her father unexpectedly passes away, young Ella finds herself at the mercy of her cruel stepmother and her daughters. Never one to give up hope, Ella's fortunes begin to change after meeting a dashing stranger. Rated PG.
• McFarland, USA: A cross country coach in a small California town transforms a team of athletes into championship contenders. Rated PG.
• Kingsman: The Secret Service: A spy organization recruits an unrefined, but promising street kid into the agency's ultra-competitive training program just as a global threat emerges from a twisted tech genius. Rated R.
• Still Alice: Alice Howland, happily married with three grown children, is a renowned linguistics professor who starts to forget words. When she receives a devastating diagnosis, Alice and her family find their bonds tested. Rated PG-13.
• The Spongebob Movie: A Sponge Out of Water: When a diabolical pirate steals the secret Krabby Patty formula, SpongeBob and his friends must travel to the surface in order to get it back. Rated PG.