At the theater: Local movie listings
Movie listings include those of the Movies at Midway. Times and listings may change.
• The Boxtrolls: A young orphaned boy raised by underground cave-dwelling trash collectors tries to save his friends from an evil exterminator. Based on the children's novel 'Here Be Monsters' by Alan Snow. Rated PG.
• The Equalizer: A man believes he has put his mysterious past behind him and has dedicated himself to beginning a new, quiet life. But when he meets a young girl under the control of ultra-violent Russian gangsters, he can't stand idly by - he has to help her. Rated R.
• The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them: One couple's story as they try to reclaim the life and love they once knew and pick up the pieces of a past that may be too far gone. Rated R.
• A Most Wanted Man: A Chechen Muslim illegally immigrates to Hamburg, where he gets caught in the international war on terror. Rated R.
• Guardians of the Galaxy: A group of space criminals must work together to stop a fanatic from destroying the galaxy. Rated PG-13
• A Walk Among the Tombstones: Private investigator Matthew Scudder is hired by a drug kingpin to find out who kidnapped and murdered his wife. Rated R.
• The Maze Runner: Thomas is deposited in a community of boys after his memory is erased, soon learning they're all trapped in a maze that will require him to join forces with fellow "runners" for a shot at escape. Rated PG-13.
• No Good Deed: Terri is a devoted wife and mother of two, living an ideal suburban life in Atlanta when Colin, a charming but dangerous escaped convict, shows up at her door claiming car trouble. Rated PG-13.
• The Drop: Bob Saginowski finds himself at the center of a robbery gone awry and entwined in an investigation that digs deep into the neighborhood's past where friends, families, and foes all work together to make a living - no matter the cost. Rated R.
• The November Man: An ex-CIA operative is brought back in on a very personal mission and finds himself pitted against his former pupil in a deadly game involving high level CIA officials and the Russian president-elect. Rated R.
• If I Stay: Life changes in an instant for young Mia Hall after a car accident puts her in a coma. During an out-of-body experience, she must decide whether to wake up and live a life far different than she had imagined. Rated PG-13.
• Boyhood: The life of a young man, Mason, from age 5 to age 18. Rated R.
• The Hundred-Foot Journey: The Kadam family clashes with Madame Mallory, proprietress of a celebrated French restaurant, after they open their own nearby eatery, until undeniable chemistry causes the Madame to take gifted young chef Hassan under her wing. Rated PG.