Backyard Crab Apple Pork Tenderlion
By Peppers | Feb 18, 2014
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/8 teaspoon mustard powder to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger root, minced
- 3/4 cup Backyard Crab Apple Hot Pepper Jelly (Click To BUY)
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Rub meat with the mustard powder and thyme to taste. Place in a nonreactive dish and add 1/2 cup sherry, 1/2 cup soy sauce, the garlic and the ginger. Coat the loin well, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes per pound, or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Baste the pork occasionally while cooking.
- Meanwhile, heat the Backyard Crab Apple Hot Pepper Jelly (Click To BUY) in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons sherry and 1 tablespoon soy sauce, stir well, reduce heat to low and let simmer. Pour over the tenderloin when it's done.
Click to check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/