Bacon Salt BBQ Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Recipe
By PEPPERS | Aug 03, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, skin on
- 2 tablespoons Bacon Salt - Peppered (Click To BUY)
- 3/4 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Lemon wedges
- Chopped fresh chives
- Cook the bacon until just opaque. Blot on paper towels. Sprinkle chicken evenly with Bacon Salt - Peppered (Click To BUY). Wrap each chicken breast in bacon, securing strips in place with toothpicks. Set aside. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Blend ketchup with maple syrup, mustard, lemon juice and garlic. Brush half the sauce all over chicken. Place chicken on grill and turn heat down to medium. Grill, turning and basting twice with remaining sauce until bacon is almost crisp, about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Squeeze lemon wedges over chicken and sprinkle with chives. Remove toothpicks before serving.