Bacon Salt Jalapeno Bacon Pie
By PEPPERS | Feb 24, 2014
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup baking mix
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Bacon Salt Jalapeño (Click To BUY)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Grease a 10-inch glass pie plate.
- Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Pat dry on paper towels and crumble the bacon. Sprinkle bacon, cheese, and onion in the pie plate.
- In a medium bowl, stir the milk, eggs, baking mix, Bacon Salt Jalapeño (Click To BUY) and pepper with fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Click to check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/