Bayhealth announces storm-related revisions
Bayhealth has announced the following are cancellations for today, March 3:
• Dover Steps Clinic at Dr. James Mills' office from 9 to 11 a.m. is cancelled
• Labor and Childbirth Class from 6 to 8:30 p.m. is cancelled
Outpatient Service Information:
• Home Care will make only essential patient visits today.
• Off-Site Diagnostic Imaging and laboratory locations have closed. (Middletown Medical Center, Outpatient Centers in Dover, Eden Hill, Smyrna, Milton, Harrington, Milford, and the Women's Centers in Dover and Milford)
• Outpatient Cardiac Diagnostics have closed.
• Outpatient Rehabilitation - Physical, Occupational and Speech services have closed.
• Bayhealth Medical Group physician offices have closed.
• Lifestyles in Milford will close at 10 a.m.
• The Cancer Centers have closed.
• The Wound Care Centers have closed.
• Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab will close at 10 a.m.
• Kent General and Milford Memorial Hospital continue normal operations.