Beebe Healthcare announces snowstorm operations
Beebe Healthcare has announced its plans for operations Monday, March 3, in anticipation of significant snowfall during the day.
· All elective surgery, procedures and elective cardiac catheterizations scheduled for March 3 at Beebe Healthcare’s main campus in Lewes, and at the Beebe Health Campus on Route 24 in Rehoboth Beach will proceed as scheduled.
Outpatient services at all Beebe satellite locations throughout Sussex County will be open from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. only (details follow). Tunnell Cancer Center is closed today.
Review the detailed list below to determine possible impacts:
The following Outpatient Services will be open from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. only March 3 at all locations:
• Beebe Imaging
• Beebe Lab Express
• Beebe Rehab Services
The following services will be closed:
• Beebe Walk-In Care (Millsboro and Georgetown). This is a Beebe Physician Network service.
• Cardiac Rehab (main campus in Lewes)
• Pulmonary Rehab
• Gull House (Rehoboth Beach)
• Wound Care and Diabetes Management in Long Neck
• Beebe Home Care Services
• Beebe Physician Network offices and services
Call Beebe Healthcare’s Pre-Arrival Department at 302-645-FAST (3278) to reschedule an appointment.
The Emergency Department, Operating Rooms, and Labor and Delivery at the hospital on Savannah Road in Lewes are fully staffed and ready for traumas and other emergency situations throughout the storm.
Beebe Healthccare is well prepared for this storm and is pleased to report that food, water and fuel supplies are on hand to cover the next few days. Beebe staff is expected to report to work as usual.