Beebe Healthcare prepares for the snowstorm
Beebe Healthcare announces its plans for operations Monday, March 17, in anticipation of significant snowfall during the early morning hours into midday Monday.
- All elective surgery, procedures and elective cardiac catheterizations scheduled for Monday, March 17, at Beebe Healthcare’s main campus in Lewes, at the Beebe Endoscopy Center on Bayview Medical Drive in Lewes and at the Outpatient Surgery Center on the Beebe Health Campus on Route 24 in Rehoboth Beach will proceed as scheduled.
- Cardiac Rehab, the Vascular and Stress Lab, Cath Lab and ECHO Cardiography Lab are staffed and open as usual.
- Outpatient services at all Beebe satellite locations throughout Sussex County will be closed.
- Tunnell Cancer Center is closed.
- The Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing is closed.
Please review the detailed list below to determine what might impact you.
The following Outpatient Services will be closed on Monday, March 17 at all locations:
- Beebe Imaging
- Beebe Lab Express
- Beebe Rehab Services
The following services will be closed:
- Beebe Walk-In Care (Millsboro and Georgetown). This is a Beebe Physician Network servic
- Pulmonary Rehab
- Gull House (Rehoboth Beach)
- Wound Care and Diabetes Management in Long Neck
- Beebe Home Care Services
- Beebe Physician Network offices and services
Call Beebe Healthcare’s Pre-Arrival Department at 302-645-FAST (3278) to reschedule an appointment.
The Emergency Department, operating rooms, and labor and delivery at the hospital on Savannah Road in Lewes are fully staffed and ready for traumas and other emergency situations throughout the storm.
Beebe Healthcare is well prepared for this storm and is pleased to report that food, water and fuel supplies are on hand to cover the next few days. At this time, Beebe staff is expected to report to work as usual.