BITE-YOU-BACK TABASCO® CHIPOTLE BACON BURGER
By PEPPERS | Nov 18, 2013
- Beef, freshly ground chuck 3 lbs.
- Bacon, cooked crisp, chopped, with drippings 1-1/2 lbs.
- Red onion, chopped 12 oz.
- Tabasco Brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce 6 oz. (Click to buy)
- Garlic, fresh, peeled and chopped 24 cloves
- Croutons, seasoned, crushed or chopped to crumbs 6 oz.
- Hamburger rolls, toasted 12 ea.
- Lettuce, shredded 12 oz.
- Tomato, sliced 12 slices
- Onion, sliced 12 slices
- Steak fries 3 lbs.
- Kosher pickle 12 spears
- Preheat broiler.
- Mix first six ingredients together by hand in a large mixing bowl just until well combined and thoroughly blended.
- Shape mixture into 12 equally large burger patties of about 1/2 lb. each.
- Place burgers onto broiler pan and broil to desired doneness, turning only once (about 4-5 minutes per side for medium doneness).
- Serve each burger warm on a toasted roll with lettuce, tomato and onion, alongside 4 oz. steak fries and a big kosher pickle spear.