Budweiser Honey BBQ Wings
By PEPPERS | Mar 21, 2014
Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil
- 1 cup Budweiser Honey Barbecue Sauce (Click To BUY)
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 pounds chicken wings or drumettes
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line 15x10x1-inch baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil, placing non-stick (dull) side facing up towards food and shiny side next to pan; set aside.
- Mix Budweiser Honey Barbecue Sauce (Click To BUY), hot chili sauce, garlic salt and sesame seeds in a small bowl.
- Arrange wings in even layer on foil-lined pan. Brush top side of wings with half of sauce.
- Bake 15 minutes. Turn wings; brush with remaining sauce. Continue baking for 10 to 15 minutes until wings are done.
Click to check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/