Budweiser Hot Buffalo Beer Battered Wings
By PEPPERS | Feb 22, 2014
- 5 Lbs Wingettes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Budweiser beer
- 1 bottle Budweiser Wing Sauce Hot & Spicy (Click To BUY)
- In a small mixing bowl add flour, egg, garlic powder, and black pepper. Stir in 1 cup beer (you can add more than one cup to obtain your desired texture).
- Coat wings in batter.
- Deep fry wings until juices run clear.
- Place in a bowl and toss in Budweiser Wing Sauce Hot & Spicy (Click To BUY)
Click to check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/