Budweiser Hot & Spicy Honey Wings
2 pounds chicken wings, tips discarded
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (add more if you can stand it)
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 cup honey
1/2 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup Budweiser Wing Sauce Hot & Spicy (Click To BUY)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Wash the wings well and pat dry with paper towel. Season the meat with cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Cook the chicken wings on preheated grill until cooked through and juices run clear, 20 to 30 minutes depending on the size of the wings. Brush the wings liberally using 1/2 cup of honey while they are cooking.
- Melt the butter, pour into a large bowl and mix in the remaining 1/2 cup of honey andBudweiser Wing Sauce Hot & Spicy (Click To BUY)
- . Remove the wings from the grill and immediately toss them in the hot honey butter sauce to coat. Serve the wings 'wet' or return them to the grill for 1 minute per side to set the sauce.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/