Cajun Shake Louisiana Honey Mustard Wings
By PEPPERS | Dec 01, 2013
- 3 lbs Chicken Wings Separated and Tips Removed
- 3 tbsp Cajun Injector Cajun Shake
- 1 cup Louisiana Honey Mustard Wing Sauce
- 2 cups Ranch Dressing
- 10 Celery Sticks
- 10 Carrot sticks
- Preheat oil to 350 degrees F.
- While oil heats up, season chicken pieces with Cajun Injector Cajun Shake.
- Fry at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown, remove, and drain on paper towels
- Toss chicken in wing sauce to coat evenly.
- Serve with ranch dressing, celery, and carrot sticks.
- The wings can also be grilled on charcoal or gas grill instead of frying, cook for about 20-30 minutes