Cape Seasoning Warm Shrimp Salad Recipe
By PEPPERS | May 04, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveine
- 2 tablespoons Cape Seasoning - Soul Blend (Click To BUY)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 heads butter lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cucumber, cleaned and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup vinaigrette salad dressing
- In a large saute pan melt butter over medium heat. Add the shrimp, Cape Seasoning - Soul Blend (Click To BUY) and lemon juice, cook until shrimp just turn pink. Remove from heat and drain.
- In a large bowl tear lettuce into bite-size pieces, add the tomatoes, avocado, celery, cucumber, carrots and cooked shrimp, toss to combine. Top with your favorite dressing or vinaigrette.