Dave's Ginger Peach Pumpkin Butter
By Peppers | Oct 18, 2013
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon Dave's Ginger Peach Hot Sauce
- Combine pumpkin, apple juice, spices, Dave's Ginger Peach Hot Sauce and sugar in a large saucepan; stir well. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes or until thickened. Stir frequently.
- Transfer to sterile containers and chill in the refrigerator until serving.