Delmarva Safety Association Safety & Health Conference
|Wicomico Youth & Civic Center|
|500 Glen Avenue, Salisbury, MD 21801|
|Mar 21, 2013|
The Delmarva Safety Association (DSA) is providing a full-day Safety and Health Conference offering educational tips on relevant safety topics on Thursday, March 21, 2013 at the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center starting at 8:30am. Registration is $95 a person or $125 a person after March 15, 2013; DSA members save $10 on early registration fees.
The all-day event offers several workshop sessions presented by professionals who are experts in their field, informing members on the importance of being educated on and compliant with safety issues that could reduce injuries and save lives.
Planned sessions include:
- Confined Space Awareness
- Continuity of Operations—Simulation
- Fall Protection
- Fire Extinguisher Awareness
- Gas Service Safety—Emergencies in the Workplace
- Global Harmonization- A-Z for Compliance
- Maryland Tree Care & Removal Guide Helps
- Needs Assessment for Safety
- NFPA 70E
- OSHA Future- What’s coming, Legislative Overview
- “Roadway Safety+”- Protecting Highway Work Zones
- Return to Work
- Safety as a Human Resources Function
Registration begins at 7:00am and the workshop sessions begin at 8:30am. For more information and to register, visit www.Shop.DelmarvaSafety.org
The Delmarva Safety Association (DSA) is a non-profit organization who, through education, promotion and advocacy in safety, reduces injuries, occupational illnesses and economic losses in the workplace and communities on the Delmarva Peninsula.