Eagle WingZ Sweet Pineapple Teriyaki Wings Recipe
By PEPPERS | Jul 20, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 6 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 1 1/2 cups Eagle WingZ Pineapple Teriyaki Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup honey
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill the chicken 8 to 12 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear. (You can deep fry or bake the chicken instead if you want to, but it is best when grilled.) Remove chicken to a large roasting pan.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the Eagle WingZ Pineapple Teriyaki Hot Sauce (Click To BUY), butter, honey, garlic salt, & black pepper. Simmer about 10 minutes, until blended and heated through. Pour the sauce over the grilled chicken wings and stir to coat.