EASY GRILLED MAD DOG TERIYAKI CHICKEN SHISH KABOBS
By Peppers | Jan 09, 2014
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 bottle Mad Dog Teriyaki Hot Sauce (CLICK TO BUY)
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small microwavable bowl, mix Mad Dog Teriyaki Hot Sauce and marmalade. Remove 1/4 cup of the sauce mixture to small dish; set aside.
- On each of 4 (11-inch) metal skewers, thread chicken pieces, leaving 1/4-inch space between each piece. On 4 additional skewers, thread onion and bell pepper chunks, leaving 1/4-inch space between each piece. Brush chicken and vegetables with oil; sprinkle with seasoned salt
- Place kabobs on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 15 minutes, turning kabobs 2 or 3 times and brushing chicken and vegetables with reserved 1/4 cup sauce mixture during last 5 to 8 minutes of grilling, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Microwave remaining hot sauce mixture uncovered on High 20 to 30 seconds or until thoroughly heated. Serve sauce with kabobs.