Eight students at the Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing receive Louise Jarmon Hopkinson Scholarship
Eight students at the Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing at Beebe Healthcare have received the Louise Jarmon Hopkinson scholarship.
Louise Jarmon Hopkinson was a 1932 graduate of Beebe School of Nursing. She served in the Army Nurse corps and as a private duty nurse at Beebe Hospital for many years.
A generous bequest from the estate of Mrs. Hopkinson provides scholarship awards for the Spring Semester to Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing Senior and First Year students at Beebe Healthcare who have demonstrated academic excellence. The Beebe Medical Foundation manages and facilitates the awarding of the Louise Jarmon Hopkinson Scholarship. Tom Protack, Director of Development for the Beebe Medical Foundation, presented the scholarships.
The student recipients this year are:
- Jill Petrone of Lewes, Delaware
- Thomasina Roe of Lewes, Delaware
- Alexa Colegrove of Milton, Delaware
- Jillian Gamble of Selbyville, Delaware
- Christina Hanna of Milton, Delaware
- Chloe Charlsen of Dagsboro, Delaware
- Dawn Crouch of Milton, Delaware
- Brynn Thompson of Milton, Delaware