El Yucateco Virgin Bloody Shrimp Recipe
By PEPPERS | Aug 02, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 1 cup Virgin Mary Mixer made with Blue Crab, Shrimp and Ocean Clam Juice (Click To BUY)
- 1 tablespoon El Yucateco Chile Habañero Green Salsa Picante (Click To BUY)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 pounds halibut fillets, cubed
- In a large bowl, mix together the Virgin Mary Mixer (Click To BUY), El Yucateco Chile Habañero Green Salsa Picante (Click To BUY), and lime juice. Stir in the shrimp and halibut chunks. Let marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat a grill for high heat. Place a grill pan over the grilling surface, or you may use a heavy sheet of foil that has holes poked in it with a fork.
- Drain the shrimp and halibut in a colander, discarding the marinade. Grill for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the seafood is browned and opaque.