18766 John J Williams Hwy.
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971-4417
Hours: Noon - 1am Everyday
The Gray Hare Tavern has been a local's and visitor's favorite the last six years. Conveniently located on Route 24 (18766 John J. Williams Highway) between Lewes and Rehoboth Beach, the Gray Hare offers daily specials, events, games and live entertainment.
The Gray Hare is locally owned and operated by Bill Sharp and Alex Laird, who strive to provide an inviting, fun atmosphere for locals and visitors alike.
The Gray Hare Tavern has:
- More than 40 types of bottled beer and six on draft
- Three pool tables and several electronic games
- 40-person bar with deep cushioned barstools
- Seven big screen TVs to enjoy all the games
- Darts and cards
- Happy hour all day - until 8 p.m.
- B.Y.O.F. - Bring Your Own Food to enjoy at the tavern!
Live entertainment all week, including Freshly Squeezed every Wednesday night at 10 p.m. and Too Much Fun Band every Thursday at 9 p.m. and DJ music and karaoke
The Gray Hare is also the site of many fundraising events during the year, including the Sussex County Cancer Survivors Fund and Army of Angels. For more information on how your organization can partner with Gray Hare, call 302-645-9911.
See the website - grayharetavern.com - or call 302-645-9911 for a schedule of events and more information.