Have you Been A good Boy? Deviled Ham Sandwich
By Peppers | Dec 22, 2013
- 1/2 pound cooked ham, cut into chunks
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons low-fat creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip Light®)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 3 dash Have You Been A Good Boy? Hot Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Place ham and onion into a food processor and process until very finely chopped.
- Transfer ham mixture to a bowl. Thoroughly mix in salad dressing, honey, prepared mustard, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard powder, Have You Been A Good Boy? Hot Sauce, paprika, salt, and white pepper.
- Refrigerate ham spread covered until ready to use.