Heartbreaking Dawns Storyville Garlic Lime Chicken Recipe
By PEPPERS | Aug 27, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 2 tablespoons Heartbreaking Dawns Storyville Cajun Blend(Click To BUY)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- In a small bowl, mix together Heartbreaking Dawns Storyville Cajun Blend(Click To BUY), 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, onion powder, thyme and parsley. Sprinkle spice mixture generously on both sides of chicken breasts.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Saute chicken until golden brown, about 6 minutes on each side. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons garlic powder and lime juice. Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently to coat evenly with sauce.