HLFM Hoedown announces items for live auction at April 26 Hoedown
The Historic Lewes Farmers Market has just announced the live auction items for its fundraiser taking place Saturday, April 26, at the Officer’s Club at Henlopen State Park. The live auction items are:
• A week at beautiful home in Key West
• A private guided tour of Winterthur for four and night at the Inn at Montchanin
• A personal, guided tour for four of The Barnes and The Rodin Museum in Philadelphia with dinner
• A week’s stay for four in a contemporary condo in Ottaw
• A personal party for 20 at Dogfish Hea
• A beautiful painting by Arlene Matzki
• An intimate dinner prepared by Chef Aaron Berg, the executive chef at the Buttery, for 10 at an elegant Lewes home.
Tickets are just $95 and still available. Evening includes a farm-to-table dinner, an open wine and beer bar, dancing to the live band, Michael Shockley & the Moonshiners, the pie contest to end all pie contests and much more.
Tickets are available at: historic-lewes-farmers-market.ticketleap.com or by sending a check made out to Historic Lewes Farmers Market, PO Box 185, Nassau, DE 19969.