Holy Chesapeake Bay Stuffed Rock Fish
By PEPPERS | May 09, 2014
- 2 slices day-old white bread, cubed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning, such as Old Bay™
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes Holy Jolokia Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets rockfish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- Mix the bread cubes, parsley, seafood seasoning, mustard, pepper, lemon juice, Holy Jolokia Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
- ,butter, and mayonnaise together in a mixing bowl. Gently stir in the crab meat until well blended, being careful not to break the crab chunks.
- Place the fish fillets on a clean surface, and spoon 1/4 of the crab mixture onto one side.Starting on the side with the crab mixture, roll up the fillet around the crab filling. Place the rolled fish into the prepared dish open side down.
- Bake in preheated oven until light brown and bubbly, and fish flakes with a fork, about 15 minutes.
Click to check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/