Longhorn Jalapeno and Gouda Calzone Recipe
By Peppers | Mar 24, 2012
Longhorn Jalapeno and Gouda Calzone
- 1 can Crescent Roll Dough
- 6 oz. Gouda Cheese
- 3 oz Texas Longhorn Bread and Butter Jalapeno Dip Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll the dough into 1 large piece on a baking sheet, place the gouda cheese in the middle, top with Texas Longhorn Bread and Butter Jalapeno Dip Mix.
- Fold the dough around the cheese to conceal. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes, until golden brown.