Louisiana The Original Crawfish Dip
By PEPPERS | Mar 10, 2014
1 cup butter
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pound peeled crawfish tails
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (1 pound) loaf processed cheese food, cubed
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Louisiana The Original Hot Sauce (Click To BUY) to taste
- Heat butter in a large pot over medium heat. Stir in green onions, and cook briefly. Add parsley and crawfish, and simmer about 7 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in flour to coat crawfish.
- In a small bowl, mix together egg yolks and evaporated milk. Stir into crawfish, and reduce heat to medium-low. Gradually add cheese cubes, stirring continuously until the cheese has melted. Season with salt, pepper, and Louisiana The Original Hot Sauce (Click To BUY). Remove from heat, and bring to room temperature before serving.
Click to check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/