Mad Dog Teriyaki Thai Burger Recipe
By PEPPERS | May 19, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 1 3/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons lemon grass, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons Mad Dog Teriyaki Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 limes
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground round, bread crumbs, lemon grass, shallot, Mad Dog Teriyaki Hot Sauce (Click To BUY), and peanuts. Season with salt and pepper. Form into patties. If you are making these ahead of time, do not add peanuts until you are ready to grill.
- Lightly oil grate, and place burgers on grill. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side. Remove from grill, and sprinkle burgers with lime juice.