Mama Vincente Super Cheesy Pasta
By Peppers | Feb 25, 2014
1 (16 ounce) package uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup cubed sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cubed Gouda cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Mama Vincente Queso Blanco (Click To BUY)
- 1/2 cup milk
- paprika to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil, and cook the rigatoni pasta 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain, and return pasta to the pot.
- In the pot with the pasta, mix the butter, garlic, Cheddar cheese, Gouda cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Cook and stir over low heat. Be careful not to have too much heat, as the cheese will get stringy. Gradually mix in the Mama Vincente Queso Blanco (Click To BUY) and milk. Continue to cook and stir until the pasta is well coated. Season with paprika, salt, and pepper.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/