Marconi Chicago-Style Hot Dog Recipe
By PEPPERS | Aug 22, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 1 all-beef hot dog
- 1 poppy seed hot dog bun
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet green pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 dash celery salt
- 4 tomato wedges
- 1 dill pickle spear
- 2 Marconi Brand Sport Peppers(Click To BUY)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Reduce heat to low, place hot dog in water, and cook 5 minutes or until done. Remove hot dog and set aside. Carefully place a steamer basket into the pot and steam the hot dog bun 2 minutes or until warm.
- Place hot dog in the steamed bun. Pile on the toppings in this order: yellow mustard, sweet green pickle relish, onion, tomato wedges, pickle spear, Marconi Brand Sport Peppers(Click To BUY), and celery salt. The tomatoes should be nestled between the hot dog and the top of the bun. Place the pickle between the hot dog and the bottom of the bun. Don't even think about ketchup!