Marconi New Orleans Mufaletta Pinwheels Recipe
By PEPPERS | Aug 23, 2014
- 1 (16 ounce) Jar Marconi Authentic New Orleans Muffaletta Mix(Click To BUY)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 5 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced ham
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced salami
- Beat together cream cheese, pinch of oregano, and pinch of garlic salt. Spread the mixture onto tortillas.
- Sprinkle Marconi Authentic New Orleans Muffaletta Mix(Click To BUY) over the top of each.
- Starting at the top of each tortilla and about 1/8 inch down place a slice of ham, provolone, salami, and mozzarella slightly overlapping each slice.
- Roll the tortillas up and wrap in foil. Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the foil and slice on a 45 degree angle into 1-inch pieces.