Melinda’s Habanero Ketchup Crazy Beans
By PEPPERS | Jan 11, 2014
- 1/2 lb sausage
- 2 med. onions, chopped
- 1 can (about 16 oz.) each green beans, wax beans & lima beans, drained
- 1 can (about 16 oz.) kidney beans, with liquid
- 1 can (about 16 oz.) pork & beans
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 2 tbsp. Melinda's Habañero Ketchup Bold & Spicy
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook sausage in frying pan, breaking up meat with a spoon. Cook thoroughly and drain.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Stir in sausage.
- Cover and bake 1 1/2 hours in oven or 4 to 6 hours in slow cooker.