Mountain Man Garlic Smokestack Chicken Wings
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- 2¼ tsp. sweet paprika
- 1½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1½ tsp. onion powder
- 1½ tsp. dried thyme
- 1½ tsp. dried Oregano
- ¾ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¾ tsp. ground white pepper
- ½ tsp. dried sage
- ½ tsp. cayenne
- 2½ lb. chicken wings
- 16 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup Mountain Man Garlic Pepper Sauce (Click To BUY)
- ¼ cup Old Bay seasoning
- Juice of 1 lemon
1. In a bowl, whisk together salt, paprika, garlic and onion powders, thyme, oregano, both peppers, sage, and cayenne. Toss wings with spices in bowl; chill 4 hours.
2. Meanwhile, make the sauce: Whisk together butter, Mountain Man Garlic Pepper Sauce, Old Bay, and lemon juice in a large bowl, and then pour half into another large bowl; set both aside.
3. Prepare your grill using the kettle grill, bullet smoker, or gas grill method, using oak wood chunks or chips. Place chicken wings on grill grate. Maintaining a temperature of 225°-250° (if using a kettle grill or bullet smoker, replenish fire with unlit coals, as needed, to maintain temperature; see instructions) cook, turning once, for 20 minutes. Toss chicken wings in half the sauce; return to grill and cook until well browned and tender, about 25 minutes. Toss chicken wings in remaining bowl of sauce and serve.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/