801 Middleford Rd
Seaford, DE 19973
Why Choose Nanticoke
Nanticoke Memorial Hospital includes:
- An award-winning community hospital, providing exceptional clinical care while maintaining a friendly, caring and compassionate environment.
- A 99-bed acute care hospital ranked in the Top 5% nationally for Critical Care and Emergency Medicine by HealthGrades.
- A nationally certified and award-winning stroke program.
- An excellent cardiology program including well-known and respected cardiology physicians.
- A comprehensive cancer care center that has received accreditation with commendation.
- The Nanticoke Joint Camp offering comprehensive joint replacement surgery with a 100% early mobility rate and a 0% infection rate for primary joint replacement surgeries.
- A Level III Trauma Center.
- A medical staff with over 125 active and community affiliate physicians providing care in nearly 40 specialties.
- A staff that cares about you and your family!
Nanticoke Health Services also includes:
The NPN includes primary care and specialty physicians with offices throughout Sussex County, Delaware and in Federalsburg, Maryland. The Nanticoke Physician Network includes nearly 30 primary care and specialty physicians, all connected by one Electronic Medical Record (EMR). This EMR allows the doctors in the network to all view the same medical record, allowing for increased patient safety and more coordinated patient care. For more information about or to find a Nanticoke physician call 1-877-NHS-4-Docs.
OPENING JULY 2013: Nanticoke Immediate Care
To be located in Georgetown, Delaware, Nanticoke Immediate Care will be a walk-in care facility open seven days a week to treat minor illness and injury without an appointment. Nanticoke Immediate Care will also have EMR with patient records that can be accessed by your Nanticoke network physician. Look for more information out soon!
715 East King St
Seaford DE 19973
200 Health Services Drive
Seaford DE 19973
505B W Market Street
Georgetown DE 19947
28538 DuPont Blvd Unit 1
Millsboro DE 19966