Nightlife: Check out the local listings
• Bottle & Cork: 1807 Coastal Highway. Friday, July 10 - Kellie Pickler*; Saturday, July 11 - The Rockets/Red Hotts/Power I; Wednesday, July 15 - The Bacon Brothers*; Friday, July 17 - White Ford Bronco; Saturday, July 18 - Go Go Gadget/Lima Bean Riot/Vigilantes; Wednesday, July 22 - Robert Randolph & the Family Band w/ Stolen Rhodes*; Thursday, July 23 - JD McPherson- w/ Jake La Botz*; Friday, July 24 - The Legwarmers (costume party)*; Saturday, July 25 - Jam w/ Rockets/Tricky Dick/My Hero Zero; Wednesday, July 29 - J. Roddy Walston & The Business*; Thursday, July 30 - The English Beat*; Friday, July 31 - Split Decision. *Ticketed concerts. 227-7272.
• Hammerheads: 1818 Coastal Hwy. Thursdays - Let's Do Trivia, 8 p.m.; May 22-September 26 - DJ Woody B. 227-7325.
• Ivy: Dagsworthy Ave. and the Bay. Wednesdays - Engine #9; Fridays - DJ Andrew Hugh; Saturday, July 11 - DJ Andrew Hugh; Saturday, July 18 - DJ Scooter; Saturday, July 25 - DJ Freezie. 227-9292
• Que Pasa? Mexican Restaurant: 124 Dickinson Ave. Mondays - Live music, 9 p.m. Thursdays - Beats to the Beach Party with DJ Collison, 9 p.m. Fridays - Live music, 5-8 p.m. and DJ at 8 p.m. Saturdays - Live music, 1-8 p.m. and DJ Woody, 9 p.m. 227-4333.
• The Lighthouse: 124 Dickinson Ave. Mondays - Live Music 9 p.m. Thursdays - DJ Collision, 9 p.m. Fridays - Carla from Queen Green, 5-8 p.m. and DJ, 8 p.m. Saturdays - Live music, 1-8 p.m. and DJ Woody B, 9 p.m. Sundays - DJ, 8 p.m. 227-4333.
• Northbeach: 125 McKinley Ave. and the Bay. Friday, July 10 - Wild Ones w/ Barely Rarely; Saturday, July 11 - DJ Freezie w/ Barely Rarely; Saturday, July 18 - DJ Ghost w/ Barely Rarely; Sunday, July 19 - Sunday Funday w/ Jefe, Mandi, and Barely Rarely; Tuesday, July 21 - $1 Nite w/ Split Decision; Friday, July 24 - Tricky Dick w/ Barely Rarely; Saturday, July 25 - DJ Andrew Hugh w/ Barely Rarely; Sunday, July 26 - Sunday Funday w/ Jefe, Mandi, and Barely Rarely; Tuesday, July 28 - $1 Nite w/ Split Decision; Friday, July 31 - Blue Label w/ Barely Rarely. 226-8673.
• Rusty Rudder: 13 Dickinson Ave. Sundays - The Rockets; Mondays - The Fantastic Four; Thursdays - Love Seed Mama Jump; Sundays - The Rockets; Friday, July 10 - Blue Label; Saturday, July 11 - The Wild Ones; Friday, July 17 - Go Go Gadget; Saturday, July 18 - Split Decision; Friday, July 24 - The Rockets (deck) Engine #9 (inside lounge); Saturday, July 25 - Blue Label; Friday, July 31 - Go Go Gadget. 227-3888.
• The Starboard: 2009 Highway One. Sundays - Kristen and Johnny; Wednesday - Laura Lea; Fridays and Saturdays - DJ John Hardy. 227-4600.
• Woody's Dewey Beach Bar & Grill: 1904 Hwy. One. Fridays - Beat the Staff Night, 10 p.m. Play the staff in a game of Pong, Battleshots, Ring Toss, Shut the Box and Simon. 302-260-9945.
• Bethany Blues: 18385 Coastal Highway. Wednesdays - Rick Arzt performs acoustic. Thursdays - Let's Do Trivia, 7:30 p.m.; Fridays - Sydney's Music Revival; Friday, July 10 - Elwood Bishop & No Byscuyts; Saturday, July 11 - Fish Whistle; Friday, July 17 - Three Sheets Acoustic; Saturday, July 18 - Cliff Hillis; Friday, July 24 - Freshly Squeezed. 644-2500.
• Gray Hare Tavern: Route 24. Sundays - Open mic with Luvio, 4-7 p.m. and karaoke with Nancy, 7 p.m.-12 a.m. Mondays - Movin & Groovin Trio 9 p.m.-12 a.m.; Tuesdays - Andy & Matt Trio 9 p.m.-12 a.m.; Wednesdays - Karaoke with Sherman, 6-10 p.m. and Freshly Squeezed Trio, 10 p.m-1 a.m.; Thursdays - Player's Club with Regina AaMacha, 9 p.m-12 a.m.; Friday, July 10 - Petting Hendrix; Saturday July 11 - Glass Onion; Friday, July 17 - FuzzBox Piranha; Saturday, July 18 - Mari Hill Band; Friday July 24 - Country by Night; Saturday, July 25 - Jaded Ono; Friday, July 31 - Over Time; Saturday, August 1 - Scrapple Band. 645-9911.
• Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille: 17388 North Village Blvd. Trivia every Wednesday, 7-10 p.m. Friday, June 19 - DJ Surf, 9 p.m. Friday, June 26 - DJ Surf, 9 p.m.; Saturday, June 27 - Note 4 Note. 644-6840.
• Grotto Pizza Grand Slam: 17467 Coastal Hwy. Tuesdays - Let's Do Trivia, 7 p.m. 645-4900.
• Irish Eyes at Anglers: Anglers Road. Wednesdays - Trivia at 8 p.m. Live music every Thursday. Fridays - DJ Jammin' Jeff.; Live music every Saturday; Acoustic Sundays with Darren (starting July 21); Saturday, July 4 - The Funsters 645-6888.
• Jerry's Seafood: 108 Second St. Friday, July 10 - Bryan Clark; Saturday, July 11 - Shore Jazz; Friday, July 17 - Chris English; Saturday, July 18 - TBA; Friday, July 24 - Tony Rocks; Saturday, July 25 - Tony Mowen; Friday, July 31 - Danny Shivers; Saturday, Aug. 1 - Copper Sky. 645-6611.
• Paradigm Restaurant & Bar: 12001 Old Vine Blvd. 313-5356.
• Goodfellas Italian Restaurant and Lounge: 122 Mulberry St. Fridays - Karaoke with John Miller, 9 p.m. to close. 684-3111.
• Irish Eyes Pub and Restaurant: 105 Union St. Fridays - Guess What Trivia, 9 p.m. Live music every Saturday at 9:30 p.m. 684-8889.
• Arena's: 149 Rehoboth Ave., in the Village by the Sea Mall. Mondays - Let's Do Trivia, 7 p.m. 227-1272.
• Back Porch Café: 59 Rehoboth Ave. Fridays - Courtyard jazz with John and Vic, 7-10 p.m. 227-3674.
• Café Azafran: 18 Baltimore Ave. Thursdays - Holly Lane and John Flynn, 6:30-9:30 p.m. 227-8100.
• Conch Island Key West Bar and Grill: Wednesdays - Joe Bachman. Fridays and Saturdays - Matt Avery, 8:30 p.m. Sundays - Sunday Funday with Brant Quick, noon to 4 p.m. 226-9378.
• Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats: 320 Rehoboth Ave. Friday, July 10 - Goodbye Motel; Saturday, July 11 - Nothin But Trouble; Friday, July 17 - Surfer Blood; Saturday, July 18 - The Mekons; Saturday, July 25 - The Bullbuckers. 226-BREW.
• Jake's Seafood: 19178 Coastal Highway. 644-7711.
• Hammerheads Dockside: 39415 Inlet Road. Tuesdays - Lower Case Blues, 4 p.m.-7 p.m.; Wednesdays - Rick Arzt, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.; Thursdays - Kaleb Brown, 4 p.m.-7 p.m.; Sundays (starting July 12) - The Dug, 3 p.m.-6 p.m. Monday, July 6 - Keith White Project; Friday, July 10 - Anthony from Electric Velvet; Saturday, July 11 - Joe Daphne; Monday, July 13 - Sean Spiffy; Friday, July 17 - Rob Snyder; Saturday, July 18 - Runners Up; Monday, July 20 - Keith White Project; Friday, July 24 - Xtra Alltra; Saturday, July 24 - 7th Annual Seafood & Arts Festival, Old Baltimore Speedway; Monday, July 27 - Anthony & Kristin from Electric Velvet, Tony Mowen; Friday, July 31 - Universal Funk Order. 752-8010.
• Nicola Pizza on the Avenue: 71 Rehoboth Ave. Tuesdays - Let's Do Trivia, 7:30 p.m. 226-1393.
• The Pond: South First Street. Mondays - Carla & Pete, 6 p.m. and The Dug, 10 p.m.; Tuesdays - Speed Bingo, 6:30 p.m. and Karaoke with Matt & Tony, 9:30 p.m.; Wednesdays - Open-mike night, 10 p.m.; Thursdays - Pond Trivia Challenge, 7 p.m. and Karaoke, 9:30 p.m. Sundays - Lower Case Blues, 10 p.m. 227-2234.
• Purple Parrot: 134 Rehoboth Ave. Fridays and Saturdays - Karaoke with SeaShell, 9 p.m. Sundays - Tara Austin and the Birdcage Bad Girls Drag Show, 10 p.m. 226-1139.
• Seafood Shack: 42 1/2 Baltimore Ave. Thursdays - Cathy Gorman, 7 to 10 p.m. Sunday and Monday John Flynn, 7:30-10:30 p.m.; Friday and Saturday live music, 8:30 p.m. 227-5881.
• 1776: Midway Shopping Center. Wednesdays - Cathy Gorman, 6-9 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays - Bernard Sweetney, 7-10 p.m. 645-9355.
• Summer House: 228 Rehoboth Ave. Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays - DJs. 227-3895.
• Victoria's Restaurant: Boardwalk Plaza, Olive Ave. Fridays - Jeff Irwin on piano, 6-10 p.m.; Saturdays - Jeff Irwin on piano and Dr. Bob on bass, 6-10 p.m. 227-0615.
• Zogg's: 1 Wilmington Ave. Wednesdays - DJ, 10 p.m. Fridays - Live acoustic music, 10 p.m. Fridays - Matt Lafferty solo acoustic, 6-9 p.m. Saturdays - DJ, 10 p.m. 227-7660.