Nightlife: Check out the local listings
• Bottle & Cork: 1807 Highway One. Saturday, May 2 - Opening weekend with Go Go Gadjet; Saturday, May 9 - Split Decision; Friday, May 15 - Gypsy Wisdom; Saturday, May 16 - Jam with Fish Out of Water, Sparks and Vigilantes; Friday, May 22 - Jam with Rockets, Fish Out of Water and Tricky Dick; Saturday, May 23 - Jam with Go Go Gadjet, My Hero Zero and Tricky Dick; Sunday, May 24 - Jam with The Rockets, My Hero Zero and Power I; Friday, May 29 - Sam Grow; Saturday, May 30 - Jam with Split Decision, My Hero Zero and Power I. 227-7272.
• Hammerheads: 1818 Coastal Hwy. Thursdays - Let's Do Trivia, 8 p.m. 227-7325.
• Rusty Rudder: 13 Dickinson St. Friday, April 24 - Fish Out of Water; Saturday, April 25 - Admiral Dewey Day featuring The Fabulous Greaseband and Go Go Gadjet; Friday and Saturday, May 1-2 - Dewey Country/Americana Festival; Friday and Saturday, May 8-9 - DJ Festival; Friday, May 15 - Brian Davis; Saturday, May 16 - Sparks The Rescue; Friday, May 22 - Go Go Gadjet; Thursday, May 28 - Chasin Crazy. 227-3888.
• The Starboard: 2009 Highway One. Wednesdays - Laura Lea. Fridays and Saturdays - DJ John Hardy. 227-4600.
• Woody's Dewey Beach Bar & Grill: 1904 Hwy. One. Fridays - Beat the Staff Night, 10 p.m. Play the staff in a game of Pong, Battleshots, Ring Toss, Shut the Box and Simon. 302-260-9945.
• Bethany Blues: 18385 Coastal Highway. Wednesdays - Rick Arzt performs acoustic. Thursdays - Let's Do Trivia, 7:30 p.m.; Friday, April 24 - Three Sheets Acoustic; Saturday, April 25 - Roger Girke Band; Friday, May 1 - Elwood Bishop and Byscuyts; Saturday, May 2 - Captain Blues Bluegrass Band; Friday, May 8 - Comfort Zone; Saturday, May 9 - The Stims; Friday, May 15 - Big Hat No Cattle; Saturday, May 16 - Elvis Tribute Night; Friday, May 22 - Three Sheets Acoustic; Saturday, May 23 - Barrelhouse Blues; Friday, May 29 - Nothin' But Trouble; Saturday, May 30 - The Hillis Brothers. 644-2500.
• Gray Hare Tavern: Route 24. Mondays - DJ Mikey, 8 p.m. Wednesdays - Karaoke 5-10 p.m. and Freshly Squeezed, 10 p.m. Sundays - Karaoke with Nancy, 7 p.m.; Friday, April 24 - Fuzzbox Piranha; Saturday, April 25 - Over Time; Friday, May 1 - Thin Ice; Saturday, May 2 - Scrapple. 645-9911.
• Grotto Pizza Grand Slam: 17467 Coastal Hwy. Tuesdays - Let's Do Trivia, 7 p.m. 645-4900.
• Irish Eyes at Anglers: Anglers Road. Fridays - DJ Jammin' Jeff. Wednesday - Trivia at 8 p.m. Saturday, April 25 - Fish Whistle; Thursday, April 30 - Big Hat No Cattle. 645-6888.
• Jerry's Seafood: 108 Second St. Friday, April 24 - Chris English; Saturday, April 25 - Tony Mowen. 645-6611.
• Goodfellas Italian Restaurant and Lounge: 122 Mulberry St. Fridays - Karaoke with John Miller, 9 p.m. to close. 684-3111.
• Irish Eyes Pub and Restaurant: 105 Union St. Fridays - Guess What Trivia, 9 p.m. 684-8889.
• Arena's: 149 Rehoboth Ave., in the Village by the Sea Mall. Mondays - Let's Do Trivia, 7 p.m. 227-1272.
• Café Azafran: 18 Baltimore Ave. Thursdays - Holly Lane and John Flynn, 6:30-9:30 p.m. 227-8100.
• Conch Island Key West Bar and Grill: Every Friday and Saturday - Matt Avery. Sunday, April 26 - Tim Weldon and Friends; Friday, May 1 - Matt Avery; Saturday, May 2 - 52 Pick Up; Thursday, May 7 - Joe Bachman; Friday and Saturday, May 8-9 - Matt Avery; Wednesday and Thursday, May 13-14 - Joe Bachman; Friday and Saturday, May 15-16 - Matt Avery; Wednesday, May 20 - Joey DeNoble; Thursday, May 21 - Tim Weldon and Friends; Friday and Saturday, May 22-23 - Matt Avery; Wednesday, May 27 - Joey DeNoble; Thursday, May May 28 - John Lamerer; Friday, May 29 - Matt Avery; Saturday, May 30 - 52 Pick Up. 226-9378.
• Crab House: 19598 Coastal Hwy. Thursday, April 30 - Keith Mack. 227-2019.
• Delaware Distilling Company: 18693 Coastal Hwy. Mondays - Poker Night, 7 p.m. Tuesdays - Loyalty Tuesday with Open Mike Night at 9:30 p.m. Wednesdays - Trivia, 7 p.m. Thursdays - Lower Case Blues, 7 p.m. Saturday, April 25 - Mathew Street Band. 645-8273.
• Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats: 320 Rehoboth Ave. Friday, May 1 - The Bluebonnets with Jane Lee Hooker; Saturday, May 2 - Nothin But Trouble. 226-BREW.
• Jake's Seafood: 19178 Coastal Highway. Friday, April 24 - Sol Knopf. 644-7711.
• Nicola Pizza on the Avenue: 71 Rehoboth Ave. Tuesdays - Let's Do Trivia, 7:30 p.m. 226-1393.
• The Pond: South First Street. Mondays - Carla & Pete, 6 p.m. and The Dug, 10 p.m.; Tuesdays - Speed Bingo, 6:30 p.m. and Karaoke with Matt & Tony, 9:30 p.m.; Wednesdays - Open-mike night, 10 p.m.; Thursdays - Pond Trivia Challenge, 7 p.m. and Karaoke, 9:30 p.m.; Fridays - Viki Dee, 6 p.m. Sundays - Lower Case Blues, 10 p.m. Friday, April 24 - Viki Dee, 6 p.m. and Freshly Squeezed, 10 p.m.; Saturday, April 25 - Electric Velvet, 10 p.m. 227-2234.
• Purple Parrot: 134 Rehoboth Ave. Fridays and Saturdays - Karaoke with SeaShell, 9 p.m. Sundays - Tara Austin and the Birdcage Bad Girls Drag Show, 10 p.m. 226-1139.
• Seafood Shack: 42 1/2 Baltimore Ave. Thursdays - Cathy Gorman, 7 to 10 p.m. Sunday and Monday John Flynn, 7:30-10:30 p.m.; Friday and Saturday live music, 8:30 p.m. 227-5881.
• 1776: Midway Shopping Center. Wednesdays - Cathy Gorman, 6-9 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays - Bernard Sweetney, 7-10 p.m. 645-9355.
• Summer House: 228 Rehoboth Ave. Fridays - DJ Petch. Saturdays - DJ Dking. Saturday, Feb. 28 - Winter Beach Party, 8 p.m. 227-3895.
• Victoria's Restaurant: Boardwalk Plaza, Olive Ave. Fridays - Jeff Irwin on piano, 6-10 p.m.; Saturdays - Jeff Irwin on piano and Dr. Bob on bass, 6-10 p.m. 227-0615.
• Zogg's: 1 Wilmington Ave. Wednesdays - DJ, 10 p.m. Fridays - Live acoustic music, 10 p.m. Fridays - Matt Lafferty solo acoustic, 6-9 p.m. Saturdays - DJ, 10 p.m. 227-7660.