Ole Ray’s Pork-O-Lious Pigs In A Blanket
By Peppers | Apr 27, 2013
- 4 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup Ole Ray’s Pork-O-Licious Barbeque Sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package cocktail wieners
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Remove biscuits from cans. Flatten each biscuit slightly. Spoon a teaspoon of Ole Ray’s Pork-O-Licious Barbeque Sauce in the center of each flattened biscuit. Sprinkle a teaspoon of cheese over Ole Ray’s Pork-O-Licious Barbeque Sauce; top with cocktail wiener.
- Pull opposite sides of each biscuit together to form a taco shape. Press edges together to seal; fold over to one side, pressing biscuit down on itself. Arrange filled biscuits on 2 baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.