Open House Value
Beautiful weekends at the Delaware beaches call for open houses!
So, how helpful are open houses?
· Have you ever bought a house after visiting an open house?
· Have you ever sold a house through an open house?
Regardless of the answer, even in today's "virtual world," open houses are still a common step in the home buying process. Many buyers look to open houses for information, especially older (or shall we say "more mature") couples that have bought a home before (according to the National Association of Realtors 2012 Survey).
1) allow buyers to see houses/potential comparable properties first-hand
2) serve as another marketing boost for sellers
3) allow buyers the chance to meet a Realtor and ask questions
If you have considered a home in the wonderful Paynters Mill community in Milton, this weekend offers a perfect opportunity to see three properties.
Weather is looking great to get out and see these properties for yourself!
Saturday, April 27, 12-2 p.m.:
Paynters Mill, Milton
Sunday, April 28, 12-3 p.m.
For more information about these great homes, or any other property at the Delaware Beaches, please contact The Lee Ann Wilkinson Group by email at email@example.com, by phone at (302) 645-6664, or visit our website at www.lewesrealestate.com.
As the top selling Realtor in Sussex County for 2012, we deliver "Superior Service, Outstanding Results," 7-days-a-week!
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, too!