Peppers Horseradish Burgers Recipe
By PEPPERS | Aug 10, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup Peppers Steak Sauce (Click To BUY)
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Heat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, mix 6 tablespoons Peppers Steak Sauce (Click To BUY), horseradish, parsley, and green onion. Form the ground beef into 4 patties. Brush the patties with the remaining steak sauce.
- Place patties on the grill, and brush with the remaining Peppers Steak Sauce (Click To BUY). Grill for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until meat is no longer pink. Top with Muenster cheese and the horseradish sauce, and serve on buns.