Cape Gazette

Personal Injury Protection . . . Do You Have Enough?

By Baird Mandalas Brockstedt LLC | Feb 12, 2016

Every insurance policy insuring a motor vehicle registered in Delaware must have coverage for personal injury protection (PIP).

If you are in a car accident, regardless of who is at fault, PIP is there to pay for the following:

-medical bills;

-lost ...

To continue reading, become a member.
Already a member, please login:

Or, buy a day pass! $1.00.

Buy Now

Or, become a member!

Join Now

The price of liberty is eternal vigilance.