Prudential Gallo Realtors sets company sales awards record
Prudential Gallo Realtors held its annual company meeting Jan. 30 at the Virden Center in Lewes, and officials were proud to announce a record-setting year.
Vice President Andrew Ratner presented 19 national sales awards and six rental awards, the most the company has ever presented to its agents. Prudential Gallo also enjoyed its second-best sales year in the company’s 33-year history, closing 757 units during 2012.
”After a couple of years in a struggling real estate market, I am happy to say that Sussex County real estate is back!” said Ratner. “Our performance in 2012 was truly outstanding in both our sales and rental divisions. I can honestly say that our success is attributed to our exceptional sales and rental agents; they work hard and smart, and they make things happen. The addition of our new Bethany Beach office had an extremely positive effect as well. Just over a year since opening, our Bethany office ranked in the top six in sales production out of 25-plus real estate offices in that region.”
The company’s success is also reflected in the annual statistical analysis of how it ranks against its competition. Using a program that analyzes data from the Sussex County Multiple Listing Service, Prudential Gallo closed more units than any other company in the county in 2012. “This is the second consecutive year that we ranked first in closed units, so we all have a reason to celebrate,” Ratner said.
Prudential Sales Awards, as designated by the Prudential Real Estate Affiliates, are divided into several categories based on overall production for the 2012 year.
• The Honor Society Award for closed sales volume over $3 million was presented to Chris Beagle, Kathy Ford, George Thomasson, Mary Cerami, Gayle Doughten and Joe Choma.
• The Leading Edge Society Award for closed sales volume over $5 million was awarded to Joanne Young, George Cole, Melinda Ingram, Mary Jo and Steve Timmons, Cindy Baker and Denise Moore.
• The President’s Circle Award for closed sales volume over $7 million winners were Nancy and David Lurty, Lana Warfield, Laurie Bronstein, Kiki Hargrove and Barbara Morales Associates.
• The Chairman’s Circle Gold Award for closed sales volume over $12 million was presented to the Andy Staton Group.
• The Chairman’s Circle Diamond Award for closed sales volume over $30 million was garnered by the Lee Ann Wilkinson Group.
Prudential Rental Awards were presented as follows:
• The Gold Club Award for gross rental commission over $120,000 winners were Maureen Kyritsis, Carolyn Turner, Stacy Legates, Kim Lawson and Rachel Cooper.
• The Platinum Club Award for gross rental commission over $185,000 was given to Melanie Anderson.
Prudential Gallo Realtors is a full-service real estate firm that has been in business since 1979. The firm has three main offices in Lewes, Rehoboth Beach, and Bethany Beach, with two other satellite locations in the Lewes area.