Satan's Ghost Meatloaf
By Peppers | Oct 17, 2013
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 6 slices white bread, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard, divided
- 1/2 cup ketchup, divided
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Satan’s Ghost Ghost Pepper Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix ground beef, onion, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix in bread, milk, egg, 2 tablespoons mustard, Satan’s Ghost Ghost Pepper Sauce and 1/4 cup ketchup.
- Press the meat mixture into a 9x5 inch loaf pan. In a small bowl, stir together remaining mustard, ketchup and brown sugar; pour on top of the meat loaf.
- Bake in preheated oven for 2 hours.