Scary Hot Spicy Grilled Shrimp
1 large clove garlic
1 tablespoon coarse salt
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and
8 wedges lemon, for garnish
1 bottle of Scary Hot Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
1. Preheat grill for medium heat.
2. In a small bowl, crush the garlic with the salt. Mix in cayenne pepper and paprika, and then stir in olive oil and lemon juice to form a paste. In a large bowl, toss shrimp with garlic paste until evenly coated.
3. Several dashes of Scary Hot Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce (Click To BUY) depending on desired heat level.
4. Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
5. Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with lemon wedges, and serve.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/