Scovilla Dragonfire Stuffed Jalapeno Firecracker
By PEPPERS | Feb 28, 2014
- 12 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle Scovilla Dragonfire Beast Killer Extreme Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
- 12 slices jalapeno bacon, cut in half
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Fill the jalapeno peppers with cream cheese. Top with a drop or more of Scovilla Dragonfire Beast Killer Extreme Hot Sauce, then wrap each stuffed jalapeno with a slice of bacon.
- Secure with a toothpick & arrange the wrapped jalapeno peppers in a single layer, face down on a broiler rack.
- Broil in the preheated oven until the bacon becomes crisp, 8 to 15 minutes on each side.
Click to check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/