Seasons Greetings Crab Balls
By PEPPERS | Dec 14, 2013
- 1 pound crabmeat
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 bunch minced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning TM
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 sprig chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Old Bay Seasoning TM to taste
- 2 TBS Seasons Greetings Santa’s Hot Sauce
- Remove excess shell from the crabmeat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, Seasons Greetings Santa’s Hot Sauce butter, green onions, Old Bay Seasoning TM and horseradish. While mixing, gradually add the crabmeat. Divide the mixture into two balls. Refrigerate the balls for at least one hour.
- On a piece of waxed paper, mix the parsley and Old Bay Seasoning TM. Remove the crab balls from the refrigerator and roll them on the wax paper until they are completely coated.